Remember that thrill of finger painting – a few or more years ago? The creative surge with no time constraints, as colours were mixed and fingers dipped into a bowl and pulled across a sheet of paper, drawing book or kitchen wall…….!
Picture the scene now, with a wine glass close to hand (#adulting) and acknowledging your inner carefree being’s longing to create, you can finger paint for a few hours under the considerate eye of popular artist Hetsie Otto. She is noted for her abstract and blurry work (her words!) as it has no restrictions and allows imagination, creativity, and excitement to be.
Diarise Saturday March 12 between 2pm and 4 pm solo or together and then book. Details below.
Included in the R385: per person
- All the art kit – no need to bring anything, nothing (everything but the kitchen wall will be provided!)
- Meet and greet with the artist and host of the event to get to grips with the time ahead (aprons on!)
- Paint time in the magnificent [email protected]
- The cleanup and admiration of your piece to take home with you (suitably ready for framing!)
- Move onto the restaurant terrace and delight in a scrumptious selection of 4 small plates and a bottle of superbly chilled Petite Chardonnay (unoaked)
Book right away:
- A 50% booking deposit will be required to confirm the reservation
The views from the terrace are world famous – literally. So as the day wraps and the sun settles down, feel free to take pleasure in Glen Carlou’s wines and simply allow yourself, to be.